Thursday, October 7, 2010

Twitters weekend sales. Must act now.....

  Why the title? :) Because I just popped Twitter open and was instantly barraged with "Read my blog to find the top five no-no's...." and "Click to see what agents don't want to hear" and "Top ten things to do at a book signing". To me each one says (remember use your radio voice) "Friday, Friday, Friday! This Friday, Saturday and Sunday selling bonanza! This weekend only. 20! no 30! no 40% off all items red tagged!"

  Yeah I know I am exaggerating but sometimes the quick twitter tags are more interesting than the post. At least there were a few stating "Hey, I am at my book release party come and stop by if you are here" or "Do not forgot to spread out your character's mischief if writing a series". I prefer it versus the midnight sales pitch. Of course, marketing and catchy lines is what it's all about...right? :) "Getting Close to the Crazy!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment