Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm a BookMark Hoarder!

Are Bookmarks like clothes? If you have not used it in a year should you get rid of it? :) I have so many writing bookmarks I could never traverse this vast terrain of garbage to figure out what is helpful and what is wasteful. I wonder how many other crazies have gathered a litany of sites which lead to every type of writing community, marketing bonanza and publishing must haves.....

I may start tagging the names with dates indicating when I bookmarked the site so when they hit a year and I have not clicked on it, off it goes to an archive folder. But how long do I keep it there? I wonder if goodwill takes bookmarks? :)

Yeah it is Friday night and I started to go through my marketing spreadsheet finding several sites listed which drew me to my writing bookmarks. The true sadness behind my madness is before I started to write this I bookmarked three new sites. Bookmarking for me is like befriending everyone on FB or following anyone on Twitter. I CAN'T STOP! I wonder if there is a bookmark support group or a social disorder around us who cannot delete bookmarks never used. You never know when Woot! will have something you may need!

0 comments:

Post a Comment