Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Love Rock Star Parking


There is nothing like Rock Star Parking

I love pulling into a massive mall lot where cars are strewn everywhere and as you hunt closer to the front a spot or I should say “the” spot opens just for you. I dunno why but it is a feeling of great accomplishment. Now, all I did was head down the correct lane and show up at the right time and with little effort really. But for this moment, it is my spot! I want to stop everyone as they enter the store and show them MY great spot. Wallow in my success. It is even better if a friend is along so you can show them how things always work out for you. :)

Yeah right!

Isn’t this what it’s all about when it comes to your blog and twitter accounts? Getting the Rock Star Parking where you are in the front and everyone can see you, post you or follow you. I feel like it’s a race to the parking lot and we are all taking different lanes and working to beat each other to the Rock Star Parking twitter space. Yes, I too, am following or driving the same game as I trick out my nifty catch phrases or converse on things others do not, such as Rock Star Parking.

Some days I do feel I get close to the Rock Star Parking when I get a bunch of new followers all at once. It is part of the twitter game just like parking your car at the mall. It is MY spot not yours so excuse my big head as I point out how close I am to the door……just make sure the doors in the front and not the back. DOH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment