Thursday, October 21, 2010

NaNoNoTimeToSpare


  I have been contemplating joining the force and participate in NaNoWriMo in November but there is no way to fit it in……What is that, a writer cannot fit in writing?? Wrong. Besides being a writer I am also the manager, marketing agent, sales force, advertising agent, meeting facilitator and webmaster of my stuff. I am also a husband, father and oh yeah I have a day job I go to which pays the creditors what they are due (and some). Even though joining this writing hoopla would produce a lot more of Book 3, everything else would slide and in it the momentum lost.

  Sounds like an excuse? It is!

  But if you are interested in what I am talking about, click on the link under ‘The Crazies I follow…’ and select National Novel Writing Month. It is pretty cool but if you want to do this you better get ready for an all out writing bonanza in the month of November. Your fingers will never be the same.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment