Monday, November 1, 2010

Good Luck NaNoWriMo…

  I wish everyone in the NaNoWriMo community good luck this month in their challenge.  I have a few friends participating and I know how difficult the pace can be when you hold a day time gig that is not writing nor at home.  Keep the gentle sprint of 2k words a day and success shall be yours.  Oh yeah 2k a day is a great challenge to anyone who does this as a side event in their lives.  I wanted to participate this year but I must keep with my own calendar and it did not chime with it.  I have marked next November and want to do it next year.

I think all writers should participate in this exercise and not for practice but to show one self you can do this thing.  Oh and if you do write full time, the writing you do for this full time gig does not count.  It must be separate and on its own record just for NaNoWriMo.  Oh by the way, if you do have a wonderful writing day gig, congratulations.  Enjoy each letter. 

What is my average a day??  1K but often only 600. :(
If you are wondering what the heck NaNoWriMo is just look a the Crazies I follow and select National Novel Writing Month.  It will explain it better than I could ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment