Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time to hit the street again

I took a small hiatus from querying agents so I could spend more time focusing on some marketing ideas and more writing.  Now that I have finished what I wanted to accomplish it is time to hit the streets.  I am completing the agent list now and intend to hit up those just waiting for my manuscript. :)  You know who you are so stop being so bashful.  I figured a good round number like 50 should do me well on my first swing of things.  I have never sent this many prior so it shall be a somewhat interesting return.  I will keep you abreast of how it goes and what the answers are as they are returned (or not returned).

It feels like I am about to jump off a very high diving board into a pool that is still being filled...a.k.a they just turned on the water. :|

But wait, maybe I should end this on a positive note.  I am about to find the one person who is willing to take my work and present it.  They are so lucky. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment