Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sprinting in place!

  This is how I feel right now with my life as a writer.  I am working on several projects which are spinning and driving my attention but are still in the stall.  Bleh.  Now the spinning is not for naught because the efforts are building to become something but exhaustion is rising.  Here are a few items I have missed this past month I should have accomplished: 

  • Website is still behind and out of date.  It should be rewritten as my resume versus my project.
  • I only hit 40 agents for query versus the 100 I had listed.
  • We did not get the first comic book out.  We have it completed but not finalized. :( 
  I did finalize though the following things so things were accomplished:
  • A synopsis I am happy with and feel tells the story (of course, next week this will change)
  • A series of query letters are finalized.
  • A complete edit/revision of Book 1 "EverWing" completed and happy! <-- IMPORTANT.
  I also figured out my dilemma with Twitter and how to send out my thanks to those writers I follow by using #WW and include those non writer's I follow because of their great info by using #FF.  You may be asking what is the amazement behind this since these tags were created just for this purpose (DUH)??  When I sent out the #WW last night I was afraid to loose followers because I flooded their tweet view or in particular, PHONES!  This did not happen and my efforts were well taken with no issues from anyone asking why did I flood them.   I am using Twitter as a real go to informational thing and not just as a popularity contest.

  There is also a new item which was created last night that shall spin my head BUT be extremely productive for all writing ventures going forward.  HAPPY TIMES.

Happy Writings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment