Monday, December 6, 2010

And the Query goes on.

  I have sent 49 queries so far with 14 responses.  Here is the break down:

8 sound like this - "Many thanks for your query, but I'm afraid that your project doesn’t sound like the right fit for the list I’m building."

5 sound like this – "We are not the right fit for your project."

1 sounds like this – "Good luck but I am no longer accepting Fantasy queries."

  So far no blast or hidden laughter inside which brings a smile on where I am with my project.  I will continue to search for this right person who will assist me in becoming a famous and lasting author. <-- yeah laughter there.  In previous posts I listed the following websites I am using with my search but I have found a few others and want to list all of them below.  I find these very useful and easy to use. (I have no affiliation with any of them by the way)


AAR 


  Good luck if you are in a similar process.  I have a few other sites saved off but have not used them yet.  I will try them coming up and let everyone know what I find.  (Hopefully there will not be a need for it - *wink* *wink)

1 comments:

John Wiswell said...

Good luck and Godspeed (with minimal postage).

Post a Comment