Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What the......

Why the Blog name? It defines exactly what I am working to achieve as a writer.

What am I working to achieve? To quit the day thing I go to (that which shall be nameless but you know who you are!) and support my family with my writing.

So again why the Blog name?  From my five years of participating and growing as a writer, I have come to realize my dream is to work with a bunch of people just like me -----crazy. :)

Why crazy?  You tell me --> I write every day of my life (including holidays). I write within every opportunity given in a day as the sunrises/sets and the moon follows. I write until my eyes burn and I no longer can see the paper, screen or whatever the writing choice is for that moment. I am in constant thought on my writing and I read blogs about writing. For what? Very little pay, A LOT of work and constant criticism of my work by the public.   YEP - CRAZY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment