Thursday, September 30, 2010

Re........jected streak!

To continue the rejected series here is another fine example where they answered the door and requested I stay off their lawn.

I have received your query.  After careful evaluation, I have decided that I am not the right agent to represent your work.  I'm sure another agent will feel quite differently about your material though. 

Thank you for considering our agency.  I wish you the best of luck finding representation.


This is again not so bad. It appears they may have read what I sent and may have considered my work…oooorrrrr their rejection email rule finally kicked in and I received the snub. Would be nice to know what in the evaluation failed to meet the criteria they were seeking from a writer. But I guess if they wanted me to know this they would say please submit more of such and such for further review.
Time for another Query rewrite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment