Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Re........jected.

So below is a rejection I recently received from one of the various crazies I am working to be represented by or work with (whatever it may be called). I post because this is what my blog is all about, getting close to the crazy!

Dear MJ Grothoff,

Thank you so much for your query. Unfortunately, however, this project

doesn’t sound right for me. I encourage you to continue to submit
elsewhere, and I wish you every success in your writing career. Thanks
again for thinking of me.


This isn't so bad. I believe it to be somewhat encouraging since they did not recommend I stop and put down the pen slowly. I wish I could find out why this project does not sound right for them though. They do represent fantasy literature and have clients with TOR and DAW. Right up my alley. But nonetheless, I am continuing and appreciate the response.

We have several crazies still out there ignoring my email........Yeah you, you know who you are. I am watching. Always watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment