Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello is this Mic on?

  It has been a while since I entered something in this beautiful blog of mine.  I am working on a new writing adventure, besides the novel series, and it is consuming a major piece of my time.  I wish I could write about it right now but "hush" is the word on it.  There is a new market out there for writers and it will become a lucrative one by the end of this year.  Not keeping it on the wraps to avoid sharing.  No not at all since this is not what I am about.  I feel like the more writers providing this service the more jobs will be produced.  The demand is so great that there is enough for everyone.  I must keep at a hush for other aspects, not the writing side.....

  I can tell you though it is a lot of fun and you use your creative senses through out the process.  I hope by end of March or beginning April I may share it all.  It is GREAT to be a writer.  Our industry is changing so quickly with Borders filing Chapter 11, publishing industry trying to get a handle on self publishing and the ebook thing and the social networking becoming the most important thing you can do as a writer.  ALL GREAT STUFF and feel great to be part of it at the beginning.  Twenty years from now what will your story be on going through this writing reface.  Mine, BUSY and LOSS OF SLEEP.  :) :)

  Happy writing writers!

  Now stop surfing the web and write something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment