Thursday, February 3, 2011

Head Buried in the Words


  I am buried in words right now and happy to be covered.  This covering means my mind is racing with story(s) and I have little time to look up.  This also means I have little time to post a blog.  I took 30 minutes from my day and sat back to figure out a clever quip or some great writing information you MUST have<laughing here is appropriate>, but alas I do not for now.  I hope to have some great marketing links listed and remarked by next week with some things I have learned over the past month on what is working or NOT with social media.  It has been an interesting start for 2011.  I am excited to get deeper into the year with this latest writing endeavor.  To me, it is some real cool stuff and I believe a new avenue for writers to venture towards.

Happy Writing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment