Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh to have rhythm...

  A glancing blow is all it took to down the rhythm.  A sudden shutdown sent my writing vibe into a screaming panic and the voices feeding the story blabbering with emptiness.  I lost a friend, confidant, therapist, scribe and partner.  My laptop     crashed!  You always ask why!  You always blame yourself for the loss and wonder what you could have done differently but know in your heart you did everything to prevent the madness.  Oh the last moments were sweet. The writing was pure and unleashed.  The rhythm and speed in tune and blinding.  I was in my writing zenith and feeling the keys tap ever so lightly when it all ended.  The lights went out.  Silence stung the air.  Panic rushed my skin and my thoughts went numb.

  Here I sit on a borrowed machine. An unfamiliar partner.  A cold feel and passionless.  Unless....

  Is there a voice I hear?  I think I need to write down what they are saying..... Oh, well hello new friend.  Let us begin and I will show you how this writing thing is done.  Happy Writings.  I think.

  I'm gonna need a lot of pudding.
 

1 comments:

Dale said...

Aw dude. Is it fixable?
My sound card died last week. I miss my youtube fix but my wordcount is up! Now if something would kill facebook and twitter . . . .

Post a Comment